Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

WW1

 Hello fellow readers and welcome back todays blog post is about WW1. This will be my second to last blog about WW1 for this one we had to do a D.L.O about some questions and right a letter to there family members and when we were right the letter we had to pretend that we were writing  them while the war was happening.

Here is my D.L.O...

WW1


The reason why people in New Zealand signed up for the war was to fight for Britain and they were hoping

by doing this they would get something in return. WW1 lasted for 4 years to started on  28th of July 1914

and ended on the 11th of november 1918. In WW1 18,000 New Zealanders died and 41,000 men were

listed as wounded.On the Western Front almost 12.500 were killed and more than 2700 men were killed

in Gallipoli.The end of WW1 came about from a peace treaty that ended WW1 but it was just the

beginning or WW2 was also ended by a peace treaty.



Dear Family 


I really miss all of you and I can not wait to see you. I have made my mind up and I'm going to join the

British in battle. So far 12.500 of are men have been killed on the Western Front  and more than 2700 of

are men have died in Gallipoli. The gun shots are loud on the shouts of men dying are running through

my head. I really hope I can see you and I love you all.


With all love 

Jeremy 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment