Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Film review about Hunt of the Wilderpeople

 Hello fellow readers and welcome back todays, blog post is about a film review on the moive Hunt for the Wilderpeople this moive was made in 2016 31 of March  the name of the director Taika Waititi were are doing this for English. 

I think this is one Taika Waititi  best moive that he has ever director Hunt for the Wilderpeople is  a comedy, drama and adventure type moive. The main charaters of this moive are  Ricky, Hec and Bella in the moive bella die's . Ricky finds out about that he runs away into the bush and Hec comes looking for him. I would recommended this moive to kid that are 13+ over all the moive was pretty good if I had to rate it out of 5 it would be a 5 out of 5. Amazingly this moive was better that I thought it was going to be I thought it was going to be really boreding and not intresting at all but that was not the case. Over all this moive was intresting, excting, funny and meaningful I would definitely watch this moive again .  





No comments:

Post a Comment