Pages

Monday, May 24, 2021

Week 4 Do Now

 Topic; School's should have more mufti days 

I agree with this school's should have more mufti days because then kids can be themself.  People can see what other kids like to wear and sometimes you can tell what type of person they are the way they dress. For some kids, the only way they feel comfortable in expressing themselves f is by the way they dress like me when I was younger I would express what my feels are by the clothes I wear that day. On the mufti days,the money that is made can go to good places like bullying, RSPCA, and many more. Most of the girls do not want to wear skirts but we have to some of the boys may not like shorts but they have to wear them I think kids should get a say in what they want to wear as a school uniform.  Therefore this is why school's shloud have more mufti day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment