Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Music

Hello fellow readers and welcome to my blogpost about the song that I made.

L.O: Create a piece of writing that describes a place of setting inspired by your song

It was a beautiful Spring morning. The sun warmed my skin. I smiled to myself and felt a warm breeze of wind brush across my skin. The birds where sing a lovely harmony together . They each had beautiful coloured feathers. Like magenta and blue. There was a very calming waterfall in the background.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful writing, Felicity. You described a beautiful setting. I like how you also included some pictures to go with it. My feedback for next time would be to link the song as well! Was it your Garage Band one?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it was that one Miss Birtch

      Delete
  2. Hi there Felicity,
    I loved your post it was gorgeous, it reminded me of a pianists song, one thing that you could work on is add more punctuation e.g comas and fullstops.
    -Shelby

    ReplyDelete