Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Science Mars

Hello fellow readers and welcome back todays blog post is about a D.L.O that me and my friend Shelby did the D.L.O is about Mars. We had to find 8 facts about mars and put in on our D.L.O. We had to do this activiy because we watched a movie about Mars.I think this will help us learn about Mars and people will find more facts about mars.

                   Bonus Questions
           1. Why can you not light a fire on Mars ? Because the air is to thin for the fire to start.
                 2. Why is Mars so cold ? Becuause the atmosphere on Mars is so rich in carbon dioxide.


4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Felicity!

    Thank you for sharing your Mars DLO. I wonder if you could have a proofread of your introduction as there are some errors. Tomorrow I would like you to add more detail to the writing on your blog. Why do you think we are doing this activity? What is it going to help us with in our Science Hurumanu?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Miss Birtch,
      Thank you for the helpful comment I have added more detail to my blog post and I tried my hardest to answer your questions.

      Yours sinceerely
      Felicity

      Delete
    2. Great work Felicity! With more detail, your blog post flows much better. Thank you for taking on the feedback and improving your work.

      - Miss Birtch

      Delete
  2. Aloha Felicity,
    I really enjoyed reading your blog post about mars, Maybe next time you could check your writing.

    Yours sincerely,
    Shelby

    ReplyDelete