I am a student at in Uru MÄnuka. In 2020 I was a year 8 and in 2021 I will be a year 9. This is a place where I will be able to share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
I like the work you have done but you just need to check your second graph because it is running of the page because it is to large. one thing you can do to change that is go back into the blog post on blogger and push it and make it XL that should be the right size. I hope that can help you.
Hi Felicity,
ReplyDeleteI like the work you have done but you just need to check your second graph because it is running of the page because it is to large. one thing you can do to change that is go back into the blog post on blogger and push it and make it XL that should be the right size. I hope that can help you.
Tasharn
Hello Tasharn
Deletethank you for your helpfull information it really help I managed to fix my blog post
Your sincerely
Felicity