Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

C.I.P TerraCycle + Bic Stationery Recycling

Hello fellow readers and welcome back todays blog post is about what we are doing in C.I.P. For C.I.P we had to make a D.L.O about how we could recycle pens, highlighter, markers etc some of the things that we do not accepting are glue sticks, rulers, erasers, scissors, wooden pencils, wax crayons, chalk etc.

How are we going to spread our message to the community? We are going to share are D.L.O's on facebook the tvs around the school.
How do you think will get involved? I think hornby community will try to help us by giving us there pens that are empty or do not work.
How many kgs do you predict we will collect? I think we will collect 700 kgs of pens.
What should we do with donation money we receive from TerraCycle? I think we could donation the money to some animal shelters, salvation army and some food shelters.

No comments:

Post a Comment