Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Hurumanu Pe

Hello fellow readers and welcome back todays blog post is about  what we have done in PE hurumanu this week we did this with Tz.

The game that we played was Bench ball but be for we could start we had to do some warm up's the warm up's were 40 star jumps, running 10 times and 20 high kness we do warm up's so are body's do not hart when we are playing the game.

The drills we did was Sneak Up On Granny, it was a easy drill for me to do becuase I have played the game before with some of my friends.

The rules for bench ball are if the other team touches the ball and it go's out the other team has to get the ball and throw it to a player on there team. There is one person on the bench that has to catch the ball that their team player throws to them, that player must go on the bench. The teams were Tz year 7 vs Bh year 7 and Tz year 8 vs Bh year 8s then at the end of the game it was year 7 form both classes vs 8 year from both classes.

Maths
In maths I learnd that there are many more strategies then you think there are to answer a question I feel like the task was a little to hard for me but I did it anyways. Me and my group did multiplication and plussing as a strategy and it work out the people in my group for maths was Haylee and TJ.
 I'am an outstander because if there is some thing that I do not like i do it anyways.I work sucessfully with other becuase I co-operate and listen to what they have to say I can understand  how my feelings an actions affect other because I try not to make things  difficult and do as my group wants me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment