Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2019

PE Hurumanu

Hello fellow readers and welcome back todays blog post is about how well we did  teaching are sport to the class.

My groups sport was dodgball the people in my group were TJ, Daniel, Haylee, Zack, Dryce, Jesse and Shane and Jrae. I think are sport was unsuccessful because we could have done the instructions better my role was to help set everything up for the game and then put it way after. 

Something that my group could have done different was the warm ups and explaining are rules about the game some thing that I learned was that Dodgeball has a lot of rules the second thing that I learned was that Dodgeball is a easy game to play.

Over all I think my sport was a fun game to play and my group could have done better but over all I think we did good.

No comments:

Post a Comment