Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Roald Dahl the Twiws

Hello fellow readers and welcome back todays blog post is about a google drawing that I had to do for my reading.

So for this task I had to make a new book cover for the Twits which is the book that my group is reading this term. The Twits is a very interesting and funny book to read I love the part were Mr twit is trying to strech out Mrs Twit then he cuts the string that is tiging her down and she starts to floats away but then she comes up with the idea to bite through the string soshe can came down.

Here is the mnew book cover that I made.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Felicity!
    Thank you for sharing the book cover that you made for The Twits. I like how you remembered to include the author and illustrator. Perhaps next time you can challenge yourself to use the shapes on Google Drawing to create your own images rather than searching on Google! I think that will challenge your creativity!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete