Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Summer Learning Journey

Hello Emma my name is Felicity and I'm a year 7 at Hornby High School I will be participating in the Summer Learning Jouney competition/challenge.

The topic that is the most interesting to me is the Art's and Entertainment one. The prize that I am most looking forward to is the bluetooth speaker.

The thing that I'm hoping to achieve is that my blog posts will be better then they are now and I will know how to use tools to make my blog posts better and more interesting to read. I'm also hoping the Summer Learning Journey will  mean that the Summer slide will not happen if I do the Summer Learning Journey.

What is your favourite Subject?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Felicity!

    My name is Mikey and I work with Emma on the Summer Learning Journey programme. I'm so excited that you've decided to take part in the programme this year! :)

    I really like that you've set yourself some goals for the summer. I always find that setting goals helps motivate me to stay on task and get things done. My favourite subject when I was at school was P.E. I'm a big sports fan. What's your favourite subject?

    Have an awesome weekend Felicity and keep up the great blogging.

    Bye for now,

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete