Pages

Friday, July 3, 2020

2020 Hurumanu Learning Story

Hello fellow readers and welcome back, todays blogpost is about my learning story for art this term we had to do a lot of fun and not so fun activites for art but I loved have Miss b there she was a student teacher. Some of the things we had to do I had never done befor like the tapa cloth, weaving I had done a bit of weaving but not much so I kind of know what I was doing.

Here is my work.......

My Learning Story
Hurumanu:Poetic arts                                                
Name: Felicity walsh
Teachers: Bh,Ds,Sc,ht, Miss B
Term 
2020

Reflection:
Give at least three examples in each of the boxes below.
What We Did: 
  • Tapa cloth for this we had make it about a story called The Creation of Tuna.
  • Watercolor art for this we had to do drip, splat, salt and splat.
  • Weaving for this we had to weave in warm or cold colours.
What I Learned: 
  • I learnt how to weave.
  • The tapa cloth was very hard but was fun to do. 
  • The watercolor textures that we did were interesting. 
  • I learnt how do a diamante poem
My Favourite Part:
  • One of my favourite parts was doing the watercolor art 
  • My  favourite part was the tapa cloth because I have never done it before. 
  • My favourite part was learning how to do a diamante poem.
My Next Steps:
  • Learn how to do more types of  art.
  • Get my blog posts done on time.  
  • Stop listening to my friends and listen to the teacher.

CARR Values: 
Make a statement below describing how you showed each of our CARR values during this Hurumanu.
Commitment
I have done more work than I did last year and my some of my blogpost have been done on time 
Achievement
I have been proud of my artwork and my blog post.
Resilience
I have not given up even when i did not know what to do.
Respect
I have been Respecting my work and the teachers and other students.
Any other comments

Hope you have enjoy my blogpost.

No comments:

Post a Comment