Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Blackout Poetry

 Hello fellow readers and welcome,back todays blog post is about what we have been doing for the start of term 4 art. So for the start of art we have been learning about blackout poetry  we are learning this so we can write and visualize what we are writinfg about so that we can draw a picter it.

I think blackout poetry is one of the hardes ones that I have done about it's very cool to do I enjoyed do it because it was something new and fun i found it very diffcult to blackout all the words I did not need. The supplies that you need are newspaper,black pen,Black marker and scissors. Fist step you need to find a place in the newspaper the find the words that you would like then blackout the words you do not want then cut it out.

I feel its good but its very frusterating to do I would recermed trying it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment