Pages

Friday, October 16, 2020

Boy

Hello fellow readers and welcome, back todays blog post is about boy a story that I am reading. This story is about Roald Dahl when he was a kid in the 1920 's late 1930's we had to do summarys of some of the chapters in the book. Once we did that we had to do a fast finisher task.

Here is my work.....

• Is Boy a work of fiction or non-fiction?  non-fiction
• Why do you think Roald Dahl wrote this book? So that people could know what happened in his life and see what it was like when he was a kid
• Have you read any other autobiographies? No I have not
• Whose autobiography would you like to read? I do not know of any writers


The most interesting part in the story so far is the when they go to the lolly shop and the lady of the shop finds a rat in the lolly jar and the lady gets scared 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Felicity

    Thanks for sharing your novel work for this week. I enjoyed reading your summaries for each of the chapters! Keep up the good work on those.

    Unfortunately, I can't read all of your fast finish work as it is running off the page. Can you have another look at the format for this?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete