Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Book Review about the book boy

 Hello fellow readers and welcome back todays blog post is going to be about a book review we had to do about are books.

Here is my book review...

The book that I was reading was Boy Tales of Childhood by Roald Dahl I chooes the novel because it looked intresting and I really wanted to know about what happend in Roald Dahl's life overall I think the book was very intresting to read and I loved Learning about his live and what it was like back then.My favourite part of the story was when he was tell us about how he  went to bording school.Some of the characters in the story were Roald Dahl,his siblings,mum,sisters boyfriend and some of his friends.I would recommend this book the kid up to the age of 5 to 12 or 13 maybe.



No comments:

Post a Comment