Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2020

Boy

Hello fellow readers and welcome back todays blog post is about my task that I have to do for reading this week. So this weeks task is to answer are friday discussion questions.

I have learned that in 1920s-1930s they were very stricted about what you could and can not do they also did not have pain killers or injections so when you had surgery you had to put up with the pain. The things that are similar are that we still have bording scholls and sick rooms in are schools.


If I was to write a autobiography about my life some main parts would be how I had to move and leave all my friends and family and my pet behind in Australia and how I felt when my nana died.The biges impacted on my life was when my nana died.

I have read one other Roald Dahl book it was Mr fox I do not remember much all I can think of that its about a fox and othe ranimals they can all talk and the book im reading is about Roald Dahls childed hood.

Here is my fast finisher task that I had to do for my book Roald Dahl we had to make a book cove from are book.





No comments:

Post a Comment