Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2021

House plan

 Hello fellow readers and welcome back today's blog post is about what we have been doing in science/maths. So for science/maths, we have been doing a project where we had to make a house then add lights in it and find out the area, the current and voltage that would be going through the lights.

Here is my work

Aim: The aim of this was to make a fully functional house plan with lights,

furnishings, and appliances that you would have in a house. 


Method: The template that I chose was house A. The rooms I put in my house were a

bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, living room, garage/ laundry, and a closet. 

Results: For this, I will be showing you the calculations of the area, voltage,

current for my house. The total area was 174m2 

The total current was 70.05

Discussion: The term for voltage is an electromotive force or a potential

difference expressed in volts. Current is the rate that the electronics flow the unit

of current is in ampere. Resistance is what slows down the electronics so the

fuels do not blow. For the calculation part I worked it out on paper but when I got

too stuck I used a calculator. My calculations tell me that building a house and

putting lights in a house is not as easy of a job I thought it would be. It’s a lot harder

than I am thought it would be. The calculations do make a lot of sense because

they were pretty easy to do and I have had a lot of experience in making things

and have to measure them out.


Conclusion: I really enjoyed doing this project it was a good learning experience. One thing I

would do differently would be the house I picked. The one I did was house {A} but

next time I would choose house {B}


No comments:

Post a Comment