Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Social Media Madness

 Hello fellow readers and welcome back today's blog post is about what we are doing for English this week. So for English this week, we are rewriting posts that people have actually posted on social media so they make sense.

 1. I have a few good friends that you'd have a lot in common with.

2. Why does life have to be so complicated? I am so lonely wide awake and have nothing to do some guys are real jerks. How can you text someone it's over and not tell them in person. 

3. What is happening this Saturday? Oh, wait it's going to be Sammy's 1 birthday.

4.  Well on my way back from New Orleans heading straight to Georgia in the morning. I am going to get some money and I won't be back until the afternoon if you want to come over then. Who is interested?

5. I just want t say thank you to my aunt since all of us were little you have always helped us whether it was a simple life lesson or talking us into doing something fun. To this day you continue to teach me and help me, I can't express how appreciative I am for everything you've ever done. So this is for you aunt Tina thank you I love you you're the best aunt anybody could ask for.    

No comments:

Post a Comment