Pages

Friday, March 8, 2019

Athletics Day Recount

On Thursday it was athletics day at my school.We had the choice of competitive athletics or social athletics but I chose social athletics because I did not want to do competitive athletics. The social one is gust as fun I was in Lewis. First was did shot put it was fun but it's not my favourite sport but I did it. Then we did high jump my knee hit the bar it really heart but I was ok thow my knee was bruised. After that we did runing race I did not participate because I heart my ankle.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Felicity,

    Thanks for sharing a little bit about your athletics day. You have some really great full stops in your writing, but I think you could add a few more, or try linking you ideas with commas to make it more clear.

    I hope you enjoyed athletics day!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete