Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2019

My learing story

Welcome to my learning story over a few weeks I have achieved the goal I can work successfully with others in science this year and this was in people smart I'm very proud of myself for achieving this but this is how I achieved this goal because I was working well in science with my group.The people in my group were Kya,Ella,Jessica and my favourite science subject was the crazy crystals one some off the crystals were Salt,Borax,Sugar for the Borax one you need this Materials you need 1)Borax,

2) A cups ,3) popsicle stick,4) pape cleaner, 5) hot water,6) string,7) spoon.The next one I achieved was I use feedback to improve my learning this one is from the.Active Learner and I really do use the feedback that I get from the teachers the next one that I got was from the Learning Smart it is I am organised and have everything that is need for my learning this one means that I can do my work on time and have all my stuff ready to do my work. Then the second to last one is Thinking Smart it is I understand others opinions and ideas so this means that I understand what people are saying and what they mean when they are writing. The very last one that I Achieved was the Cybersmart one it is I use the internet and devices in a safe way.

No comments:

Post a Comment