Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2019

PE Hurumanu

Hello fellow readers and welcome back to my blog post todays blog post is about the beep test we did in PE hurumanu.

I think we did the fitness test is  so we can see how fast we run then when we do the next one we can see if we bet are score in the next one. My results of the beep test are 4.4 but the next one I we try to bet my score in runing. On Monday we did some other traning there are the results Vertical Jump M1: 2.1, M2: 2.4, Sit and Reach:5, Sit Ups: 15, Grip Test: 21. One of the area I need to work on is runing so that I can bet myb score in the next beep test we do Im going to improve by running more in pe hurumanu so that I can get a higher score in the next beep test.I think I work successfully with others because I cheered them on when they were runing in the beep test my feelings effect others was beause I cheerd them on wich made them feel happy on the insde.I helped someone that was struggling by cheering them when they were struggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment