Pages

Monday, August 12, 2019

Art Humumanu

Hello fellow readers and welome back to my blog post this blog post is about Art  and the learning Story that we did for art there is the Learning Story I did some of the things I did its only my writing. For Art we had to do a Stop Motion fime on Manaakitanga our film was basted on clean our Nation.


What we did:

  • For art this term we did a thing called Stop Motion, for this we had to get into groups but we did not get to choose who we were in a group with. The people in my group was Risha, Gerald, Matt. The Stop Motion for our group was about Manaakitanga


What I learned:
  • I learned that it is good to work with different people and to always put your rubbish in the bin also how to  use Stop Motion. We also learned about Quentin Blake in the last term of week 8.




What I enjoyed:
  • I enjoyed making the stop motion people and the background we did are Stop Motion on paper the people in my group  were very helpful at some times they were being silly but we got it done art was a very fun time they were silly.



What I found difficult:
  • The thing I found difficult was drawing the background and then doing the outline of it and two of the people in my group were not doing what they were supposed to do instead they would talk to each other all the time instead of helping.


There is the film ....


No comments:

Post a Comment