Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

C.I.P

Hello fellow readers welcome back to my blog post todays blog post is about a C.I.P project that we have been working on for 2 weeks the project is for a mufti day that we were planing  the frist thing we had to do was make some plans of what we wanted the theme of the Mufti day we had to put a creative word in frunt of the other word we had chose say pretty pink but the theme of are mufti day is Radical Rainbow we could make a poster on or a D.L.O or on paper I chose to do the poster on paper . The reson we are doing this is because we are funraising for crazy of Kids Can.I chose to do the poster on paper.

There is a picture of my poster!


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Felicity!

    Thank you for sharing your poster that you created for our Mufti Day. I think you worked hard to create a beautiful poster for our school. In your blog writing I would like to see some more evidence of editing. I am looking for full stops at the end of each sentence. Your beginning is one veryyyyyyy long sentence!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete