Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Writing about Happier

Hello and welcome to my blog about the song happier we had to chose if we where the girl or the dog I have chosen to be the girl hope you enjoy my blog.Here is the link to happier https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7Bc3pLyij0.

It was my birthday all of my firends and family we're running around and I was sitting at the table then my birthday cake came out and I was jus about to blow the candles out and a girl ran over and blow my candles out that made me very sad and mad than my uncle came in with a box I open the box and there was a bow inside the box the colour for the bow was yellow then I put the bow back in the box then he came back out with a dog I called the dog Mello me and him where best bubbys I loved him very much.

It was many years later and Mello and we where still traning very hard I got bulled in school becuase I had braces but I still love Mello But one day Mello got very sick  and that made me very sad so we had to take him to the vet but they could not save that was very sad for me but I was the best for him it was 20 year later and we got a new puppy and I thave a kid now and for her bithrday my uncle came out with a box that had a red bow in it then she put the back in the bx the same way I did the box looked the same to then he came out with a dog and that reminded me of my bithrday but I was happy for her becuase the dog looked gust like Mello she was so happy when she got the dog like I was.

Thank you for reading my writing about the song Happier and that a good bye from me for now.







































































1 comment:

  1. Great creative writing blog post, Felicity! I enjoyed reading about how you imagined the Happier music video. My feedback for next time would be to make sure that you are using lots of punctuation. You have some excellent sentences, but they need to end with a full stop or be connected with another type of punctuation.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete