I am a student at in Uru MÄnuka. In 2020 I was a year 8 and in 2021 I will be a year 9. This is a place where I will be able to share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Hello fellow readers and welcome back todays blog post is about Water filtration we had to do this for science we got the choice to be in partners or on are own I choies to be in partners my partner was Danni.
Hello miss Birtch thank you for the feed back and yes it was easier for me since I already know some information fro last year but I did learn some new information.I learned that mars has water on it but you can not drink it because of the minerals that are in the soil because of the water being in the ground it gets all of the minerals that are in the soil which are not good for you.
Hello miss Birtch
ReplyDeletethank you for the feed back and yes it was easier for me since I already know some information fro last year but I did learn some new information.I learned that mars has water on it but you can not drink it because of the minerals that are in the soil because of the water being in the ground it gets all of the minerals that are in the soil which are not good for you.