Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Gravity -science

 Hello fellow readers and welcome back todays blog post is about Gravity. We are learning about this in science we have to answer some questions about it.

It depends what sizethe plante is and the mass on the planets.The word mass means the amount of stuff that is on the planets. On Mercury I weigh 11.3kg , On Venus I weigh 27.3kg , On Mars I weigh 11.4kg , On Jupiter I weigh 70.2kg , On Saturn I weigh 27.9kg , On Uranus I weigh 27.6kg , On Neptune I weigh 33.6kg . If I had to live on a planet with lower gravity I would find it a bit hard but I would try to find a way to live there.On a planet with higher gravity I think it would be diffrent and you would stay closer to the world but I would also try to find a way to live there t he average person can jump 10ft on the moon 



No comments:

Post a Comment