Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

SEXXXY paragraph 2

 Hello Fellow readers and welcome back todays blog post is about are 2 SEXXXY paragraph for english. For this we had  to pick a topic that was a theme,memorable idea,importanat relationship or a character change about the moive. The topic I pick was theme once we had picked are topic we wanted to do we had to plan are iders about the topic then put it into a SEXXXY paragraph. We had to do all of this on a D.L.O.

Here is my work......


I learned that writing a SEXXXY paragraph is kind of hard in the beginning but once you have done it you next time you do it will seem very easy and thta they are not hard to do at all. This has help my writing because it has show me how to make my paragraphs sound and look better. My Favourite part of film studys was waching the film and looking at all the different camera shots.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Felicity

    I think you have brought together some sensible ideas about the theme of family throughout the film Hunt for the Wilderpeople. For some clarity in your writing, I would recommend proof reading what you have written, even quietly out loud, and making sure you have all the words in the right places. Some sentences seem to be missing some key words.

    Also, throw - is like throw a ball, I think you are looking for the word through in your sentences!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete